Washing Methods and Safety
Hand Washing (Preferred Method)
• Washing Regularly and/or whenever the car seems dirty.
• Rinse before washing and use wet non abrasive detergent.
• Use silicone squeegee and microfiber cloth to remove remaining water after washing.
• Harsh contaminants must be washed off immediately. (bug splatter, bird droppings, tree sap, fuel).
• Keep Water Temperature below 80°C (180 °F).
• Keep nozzle 30cm away and never at a 90 degree angle.
• Use a spray nozzle with a 40 degree wide angle spray pattern.
• Do not use water pressure above 2000 psi (14MPa)
• Touch less carwashes.
• Avoid abrasive detergent.
• Choose 'careful' washing method.